Rubber Washers in a Wide Range of Composition
Cannon Gasket provides rubber washers in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and material blends. You want to ensure you get the job done correctly, and for that you need to start with the right components. Oftentimes, a rubber washer will be the better choice over a conventional metal washer. A rubber washer provides a more stabilized mount when screwing pr bolting two pieces together, and provides added sealing capabilities where needed. All the rubber washers from Cannon Gaskets are precision made from the finest materials available for a guaranteed longer lasting mount and/or seal.
Cannon gaskets Offers Rubber Washers in the Following Materials and Blends:
- NEOPRENE Rubber Washers
- EPDM Rubber Washers
- BUNA-N/ NITRILE Rubber Washers
- SILICONE Rubber Washers
- FLUOROSILICONE Rubber Washers
- VITON ® Rubber Washers
- POLYURETHANE Rubber Washers
- SBR Rubber Washers
- POLYISOPRENE Rubber Washers
- MIL SPEC MATERIAL Rubber Washers
- FDA/ MEDICAL GRADE Rubber Washers
As well as our rubber washers, Cannon Gaskets offers a wide range of washers composed of a foam or sponge material. These choices provide the same level of stability, but not necessarily the same level of sealing property. The sealing capability is still higher than a standard metal washer, offering a more accurate and stable surface contact. Cannon Gaskets provides the best washer solution for any project.
Cannon gaskets Offers Foam or Sponge Washers Comprised of the Following Materials:
- NEOPRENE SPONGE RUBBER WASHERS
- EPDM SPONGE RUBBER WASHERS
- POLYURETHANE RUBBER WASHERS
- POLYETHYLENE RUBBER WASHERS
- PORON ® RUBBER WASHERS
- BUNA N/ NITRILE SPONGE RUBBER WASHERS
- SILICONE SPONGE RUBBER WASHERS
Cannon Gaskets Provides Material Blends as Well
Cannon Gaskets provides material blends that meet the most stringent of dimensional requirements in addition to our single material rubber washers. Dual blends offer a wider variety of applications to meet just about any conditions dictated. Cannon Gasket’s blended materials washers offer a wider variety of long and short term applications, precision high speed stamping, and kiss cutting. These material blend washers are offered in open and closed cell sponges, in a vast array of densities including; soft, medium, and firm with pressure sensitive adhesive applied to one side or both.
Some advantages of our blended materials washers include:
- Short and Long Run Capabilities (No job is too large or too small)
- Precision high speed stamping and Kiss Cutting
- Extensive tooling inventory and in-house die department for Rapid Turn Around
- Prototyping services and capabilities to assist with R&D and modifications
Learn more about all Cannon Gaskets washers and gaskets by speaking to one of our professionals today at 888•982•1547.